A list of books I am currently reading and a log of the books I have read in the past.
I’m always keen to discover new stories and ideas, so I’m regularly adding to my reading list to ensure I get the most out of my reading experiences.
- Rework. Unconventional thinking on how to run a business.
- Remote: Office Not Required. A manifesto on how to run a remote company.
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work. A reminder that our current way of working is making us miserable.
- Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World. In real life, our problems require solutions from various disciplines rather than just one expertise.
- Business Made Simple: 60 Days to Master Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Execution, Management, Personal Productivity and More. How to lead professionally in a large team or how to thrive as a small business owner.
- Ten Years a Nomad: A Traveler’s Journey Home. Matt’s notes on being a nomad for 10 years.
- The Minimalist Entrepreneur: How Great Founders Do More with Less. How to build a digital business and grow it sustainably begins with pursuing profit as a primary goal.
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living. A book to help you gain a comprehensive and profound understanding of Stoicism. It features a different quote from a prominent Stoic philosopher, followed by an in-depth exploration of the concepts presented in the quote.
- On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction. A book for anyone who wants to learn how to start writing the right way, or get better at writing to get your ideas, experience or expertise delivered clearly through writing.
- Ultralearning: Master Hard Skills, Outsmart the Competition, and Accelerate Your Career. Scott H. Young provides nine principles for mastering hard skills quickly and offers methods and strategies to help you learn more effectively. The book also provides a framework for planning and executing a successful ultralearning project without needing a teacher or expensive tuition.
- No Filter: The Inside Story of Instagram. Sarah Frier takes an in-depth look at the history and success of Instagram, the photo-sharing platform with over one billion users worldwide. Through exclusive interviews and unprecedented insights, this book chronicles the platform’s evolution, the people behind it, and its impact on the world.