Here are some of my personal recommendations for the best YouTube channels, podcasts, and blogs on the internet.
The list is sorted alphabetically; earlier entries do not imply superiority over later ones.
Bookmark this page to stay up-to-date, or visit the changelog page to view past updates. I will update this page regularly.
The new entries will be marked with a subtle background.
I do not limit myself when it comes to reading, as I enjoy exploring a wide range of topics. I am always open to exploring new subjects and ideas.
Below is a list of some reading resources that I suggest you check out.
If you have any good reading resources of your own, I would love to hear about them and potentially add them to my list.
- Ben Evans. A must-read analysis covering what matters in tech, current events, potential implications, and what may come next.
- Bored Panda. It’s a great place to discover funny memes, unique art, and design outside of my logical possibilities that make me giggle or wince.
- Moneyness. Moneyness is a blog authored by JP Koning which provides readers with a comprehensive overview of economic concepts, including monetary, banking, gold, payments systems, finance, and stock markets.
- Podnews. The number #1 resources to get the latest update on podcasting and on-demand audio.
- Rest of World. An international nonprofit journalism organization that focuses on documenting the intersection of technology, culture, and human experience in underrepresented and underestimated places around the globe.
- Stratechery. A must-read publication to understand how the business of technology companies affects society and daily life.
- The Eclectic Light Company. This blog covers Macs and macOS, as well as paintings. While paintings are also intriguing, I enjoy reading about the latest developments and advancements in the world of Macs and macOS.
- The Markup. A non-profit newsroom that uses scientific methods to investigate how powerful institutions use technology to shape our society.
- The Sweet Setup. A blog that tests, reviews, and curates the best apps for the Apple platform. They also write about focus and productivity.