The following is a list of software, software-as-a-service platforms and service providers that I used to build this blog. I try to make this blog as lean as possible.
- WordPress. I build this blog based on open sources blogging platform as a content management system (CMS). Furthermore, I go with WordPress because of its customization, extensibility for future expansion and community support.
Software as a Service
- Akismet. A powerful tool for filtering out comment spam, making it easy to fight spam.
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). A reliable email service from Amazon Web Service with high deliverability rate. It also has complete documentation and easy to configure. And it only cost for as low as USD 0.01 for every 1,000 email send.
- Bunny CDN. All static assets (images, CSS, JS, fonts) now delivered through Bunny.net content delivery network from their 112 edge server all around the world. Bunny.net is the most affordable CDN provider which cost starting from USD 1 per month.
- Cloudflare. Domain name registrar, Domain Name Service (DNS), Web Analytics, and Web Application Firewall (WAF) are provided by Cloudflare. This blog domain is registered through Cloudflare, which offer domain registration with no-markup pricing. All the security stuff of this blog is handle by Cloudflare at no cost.
- Jetpack Stats. Simple, free, and actionable site statistics for all WordPress blogs. It gives powerful insights into how this site is performing.
- Vultr. High performance cloud provider with the fastest network I have tested. Try Vultr yourself with USD 100 free credit for new user.
This page may contain affiliate/referral links, by purchasing via those links it means you are supporting me to keep creating. Read the affiliate disclosure to learn more.